Film Photoresist TMMF S2000 & Liquid Photoresist TMMR S2000
Photo patternable permanent materials for structure fabrication
- These photoresists provide a negative photosensitive permanent film with high resolution and high adhesion, enabling the formation of high aspect ratio patterns.
- They can be applied to the formation of cavity structures through the tenting process using film photoresists, in addition to forming micro-channels for Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) devices and biochips.
- Compared with conventional the sacrificial layer process, these photoresists enable significant process simplification.
- Low cytotoxicity※
- ※Cytotoxicity was tested according to the ISO 10993-5 standard. IC50 (50% inhibitory concentration) : >100%
Hollow structure forming
- MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems)
- Biochips (μTAS, Lab on a chip)
Post Cured Film Performance / Chemical Resistance